Welcome and Thank you for your interest in Dekora Album co. LETS GET STARTED. shall we..
Dekora Album Co. is a boutique style album and box company based in Toronto ON, Canada. Our business focus is working with professional photographers as a “TRADE ONLY” wholesale provider of handcrafted bespoke album, boxes, loose prints and folios. All products are proudly made in Canada.
Steps to success with Dekora Album Co.
STEP 1: Sign Up or Login
- Are you a professional photographer? and have you created a “FREE” account with us?. If not please click HERE
- Once you have an ACCOUNT you can login HERE
- Review products and configuration options via the SHOP page
STEP 2: Personal Branding & Sales Tools
- Order a material swatch kit via our shop HERE (2 unique options)
- Order a logo die for studio branding your products. Your own logo die can be ordered via our shop HERE
STEP 3: Create, Design & Order
- Dekora does not offer or use any dedicated software. Editing and designing is a personal thing so we suggestion checking out our industry friends below.
- Select your chosen design applications. Create in Fundy Designer, Smart Albums , Album Stomp, Adobe Photoshop® and Adobe In Design®
- STUDIO SAMPLES: We do offer studio sample discounts on some of our products. Please see details below.
Sample Discount Rates
Album and Book : 30%
Album Boxes, Mat Boxes and Matted Folio : 25%
Slip in Mat : No Applicable Discount
Loose print box & Prints : No Applicable Discount
SAMPLES ARE LIMITED and may be subject to approval. These samples are meant to help the photographer show representative products that are available through their studio. Additional samples may be available based on customer purchase history.
ALL samples will be imprinted “Sample, Not for Resale” inside. Samples are not for resale to customers.
Cover Material Swatches
If you are going to be working with our album cover options, we highly recommend you to get our Dekora Swatch kits.Swatch kits are great way to let your client choose their favourite colour or material type.
There is no better way to feel the quality, texture and get a sense of these materials than with a tangible swatch kit. Each swatch is available for every cover option we provide.
Swatch kits can be purchased in 2 unique formats:
- Swatch Folio – A handmade folio cover housing small material and ribbon samples
- Swatch Box – A unique custom swatch box and 10 swatch boards.
Please Note: There are always swatches available to view online, however, actual colours may vary from monitor to monitor and will never be exact.