Personal Information We Collect
When you browse our Websites, use our Services, contact us by e-mail, make a purchase through our Websites, create an account with us, or otherwise interact with any aspect of Dekora Album Co., we may collect personal information about you. This information is collected during a sign up form and or order placed via our SHOP. In aspect to the shop a personal account must be created first before that order can be placed
Information Storage Location
We process and store all of the information collected through our Websites and other Services on servers located in the USA
We do not sell your personal information. Your personal information is shared only as described below:
- With our members (staff/employees) that we may process your user account or process your production order
- As is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us, such as payment processing, order delivery, and email delivery;
- As is required by law, such as to comply within the law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- In connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our assets.. as a whole company whether outright sale or merger
- As you otherwise request or authorize
- As otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally-identifiable data with third party services for trend analysis purposes.
Data Retention Period
We currently retain your personal information for as long as needed in order to provide the Services requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. If you would like your information to be removed before it would generally automatically be removed, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for that to happen.
How We Protect Collected Information
We protect your personal information by using commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of your personal information. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and other access authorization controls. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe that your information is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
External Service Providers
Social Media Platforms and Websites
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
With the introduction of GDPR Under European law, all European citizens have the right to: request a copy of their personal data, have their personal data inaccuracies corrected, have their personal data erased. If you would like to take advantage of any of these options, please email us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We Use